Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology has introduced a 4-year semester program, Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc.CSIT). The course designed for this program is highly acceptable and demanding to the nation and the IT industries all around the world. B.Sc.CSIT is four years eight-semester program offered by Tribhuvan University for the first time in Nepal. This program is being offered at the following constituent colleges of Tribhuvan University.
Bsc.Csit at SNSC
• Excellent academic environment
• Internships in different IT companies.
• Preferences for Seminars, Workshops, and Field Visits.
• Preferences for IT-related project works.
• Provides Guest Lectures.
• Technical Research & Presentations.
• Well-equipped computer laboratories and digital laboratories.
• Educational Tours in related places.
• Career counseling for job placement.
• Preparing students for research in recent technologies for future development
• Affiliation with various IT companies for graduate placement programs
Eligibility for Admission
Admission to the BSc.CSIT program is based on the written entrance test. The examination format is similar to CAT/GRE examinations. The candidate applying for the BSc CSIT program must have: Successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and secured a minimum grade C in each subject. The selection for admission is based on 80% score of the entrance examination and 20% of the aggregate of their intermediate level.